Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hillary continues to reap what she sows in Iowa.

(And it isn't corn!)

The latest story about Hillary and Associates planting questions comes from a well-spoken college student by the name of Muriel Gallo-Chasanoff. Really, the details are similar to the rest that I have already covered so I won't rehash the CNN story here.

However, one thing struck me as amusing. This is Hillary's announcement that she was running from about a year ago.





Notice some of her words:


  • "I'm beginning conversation." (It would seem like she begins it by telling people what she wants them to ask her.)

  • "We all need to be part of the discussion if we are all going to be part of the solution." (So she's just making sure that people get a chance to be part of the discussion, I guess.)

  • She then rattles off a list of things that she suggests we talk about. That's what her staffers were doing in Iowa, right?

  • "Let's definately talk about..." (or else what?)

  • "So let's talk. Let's chat. Let's start a dialog about your ideas and mine..." (And if I don't like yours, my staffers will give you a list of mine.)

  • And then she has the - ahem - nads to say "because the conversation in Washington has been a little one-sided lately, don't you think?" How amusing is that?

  • She does finish up with this... "So let the conversation begin. I have a feeling it's going to be very interesting."

Guess so, Hillary. Guess so. Especially for those of us that are...


... thinking between the lines.

No comments: